Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Books

Hi everyone! Yes, I know, it's Sunday, neither my Friday book review day nor my Monday next book announcement day (yes, I do have a pattern!). However, there's a reason I'm posting out of order: What books would you wonderful blog-reading book-lovers like to see? Many of my reviewed books are included in 500 Great Books for Teens (click here for Goodreads link), others are more recently published books or my personal favorites. But what would you like to read about? Comment on this post (or another one) or let me know in the Reviews box conveniently located on my left sidebar (unless you're on a phone. In that case, you'll simply have to comment. Ah, the downside of a smartphone).

Happy reading, and hope to hear from my lovely readers!

M. Gabrielle

No comments: